How to use instructions:
1. Children were taught to observe and answer about what images, animals, the place where they are located at, the usage and etc.
2. Children are presuaded to spell the word pictures refer to, which are written on beside the image's.
3. Children are presuaded to observe the first letter of the animals or other objects.
4. Children are taught to spell the right word consecutively.
5. Children will be able to highlight the introduced answer in the upper left bracket
6. Children will be trained to be able to write uppercase and lowercase letters.