Have fun learning about plural nouns with these 10 activity sheets. These printables can be used for small/whole group instruction, morning work, homework, partner work, and more. There are also 2 anchor charts to help students understand the different plural noun rules. Grab a highlighter and enjoy!
This PDF File Includes:
* Plural noun anchor chart
* Irregular plural nouns anchor chart
* 6 activity sheets practicing highlighting and writing plural nouns ending in -s, -es, -ies, -ves, and irregular plural nouns.
* Highlight and sort plural nouns ending in -s, -es, and -ies
* Plural Noun Maze
* 2 activity sheets where students highlight and write the correct form of the plural noun
* Answer keys for each activity sheet
You may also like:
Syllable Patterns V/CV, VC/V, and VC/CV (No Prep Worksheets)
Verb Tenses Unit