Hillary Clinton is a former First Lady like no other. She was the first First Lady to run for public office. She was the first woman to be elected to represent New York State in the US Senate and she campaigned to be the first female President of the United States. Formerly, the First lady was known to host social events and accompany her husband to important engagements. Hillary Clinton showed that she could be just as involved and proactive in social issues as the president. From her life, students will learn how to strive for the goals that some may say are not for them. With hard work and determination you can achieve your dreams.
Included in the package:
- Prezi- A 3D Lesson plan that is similar to powerpoint, with a 3D effect.
- Lesson Plan in PDF format
A. Common Core Aligned
B. Teaches Making Inferences
C. Modeling, guided practice, and independent practice.
- 4 activities to extend the lesson
- 1 Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
- 1 Making Inferences Graphic Organizer
- Comprehension Quiz with 4 MC question and 2 Extended Response Question. Answer key included.
19 pages + 19 slides
First Lady Michelle Obama Lesson
First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt Lesson
Go to Laura Randazzo’s TpT store and download her FREE step by step guide to open a Prezi.