Hinduism and Buddhism have a shared history in India, and some shared values. This worksheet is a Venn Diagram of sorts, comparing the two world religions. There are 16 values to sort. Some of them are filed under the shared middle category. Its a short worksheet that would make a great homework assignment, in class activity, or review quiz. This could also be a study guide.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged