15 Days of exploring the names of Jesus and learning more about who Jesus is - Leader Guide and Student Devotional Sheets (for three different levels)
His Great Name: Jesus (Volume 2) is a 15 day study of some of the names and titles held by Jesus. During this study, upper elementary and middle school students (and younger siblings, if desired) will get a big picture overview of creation, sin, God’s plan for redemption, the birth of Jesus our Savior, His death, burial, and resurrection, His promise to return, and the need for our continual growth in Christ. They will also learn the meanings behind the titles and names given to Jesus, attempt to relate the spiritual truth learned about Jesus to their own lives, copy and memorize John 1:1-18, and sing related hymns of praise to Jesus.
In His Great Name: Jesus (Volume 2) you will receive two PDFs (in a Zip file format) that contain the following resources...
• 15 Leader Sheets with Scripture for exploring 14 names of Jesus
• Scripture cards for memorizing John 1:1-18
• Hymn sheets
• Printable names of Jesus ornaments (color and black and white)
• 3 Levels of Student Devotional Sheets - 1 for each name studied
• 3 Levels of copywork/memorization sheets for John 1:1-18
• Additional Resources: Names of Jesus Word Search, Names of Jesus
Crossword, I Have Who Has? Review cards, Light It Up Review Game, etc.