Hispanic Heritage Month: 1 song from each country! #5 #HHM Spanish music
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $29.99Original Price $39.92Save $9.93
These music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are culture-filled songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine.
Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this HHM #5 PLUS HHM#6, YOUNG HHM, HHM #4, HHM #3, HHM #2, HHM #1 + new ones added yearly.
✅ 24 Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
✅ One song from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, link to the video, video, and country with map.
✅ Digital Bracket
✅ Printable Country Labels for a bulletin board
✅ Youtube Playlist
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using additional resources. Many teachers turn this into a music bracket.
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
A 6 year tradition with 100+ 5 ⭐ rave reviews from other teachers
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved that this resource introduced the kids to some more "obscure" music choices based on each country. Some of the students are very familiar with the current top Latino hits, but the variety here was a nice change of pace, and it was the perfect starter to discuss some of the different influences in each country's music. - Wendy B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Turning this resource into a bracket competition for Hispanic Heritage Month is a student favorite. Thank you for your time and research for another edition! - Sarah W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I appreciate the time that went into creating this resource. My students loved hearing music from different countries. 6 months later my students still request songs from música mania by naming the country. ¡Gracias! - Jessica L
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I absolutely love all of the music resources that you provide. These are perfect bell ringers and are great for getting the students excited about Spanish class. They talk about this every year! Thank you!!! - Victoria M.
For more information, check out my blog Mis Clases Locas!
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ The newest Hispanic Heritage Song Resource for 2022
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this resource, plus all other 1 song from each country resources.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
**These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer BRAND NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country instead
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.