Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bracket Madness YOUNG Spanish class culture
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $187.78Save $42.79
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $29.99Original Price $39.92Save $9.93
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $65.99Original Price $88.37Save $22.38
- This young middle school Spanish class music bracket mania musical bundle includes everything you need to teach multiple music bracket mini-units in a young or conservative Spanish class. These mania musical appropriate Spanish class music brackets can be a Spanish bell ringer or brain break and adaPrice $18.99Original Price $23.46Save $4.47
These Editable Google Slides of Spanish culture music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class music bracket are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 / Latinx Heritage Month / el mes de la herencia hispana / mes de la hispanidad with younger Spanish students or conservative schools.
There are songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including upper elementary Spanish, middle school Spanish, or conservative high school Spanish as a fun class routine. Show the musical diversity of the Spanish-speaking world with authentic songs from each country.
⭐️ Get the Young Spanish Music Bracket Bundle for the best deal
- ✅ 22 Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
- ✅ One song from each Spanish-speaking country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, genre of music, link to the video, and country with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this Spanish class music resource, including as a music bracket
- ✅ Digital Spanish Class Music Bracket for younger students
- ✅ Printable Country Labels for Hispanic Heritage bulletin board
- ✅ Youtube playlist of the Spanish songs
- ✅ This is a combination of the most appropriate songs from HHM1-6 with 3-6 songs from each. It does not contain new songs.
- ✅ All videos I would use with upper elementary, middle school, or conservative high school classes. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead or pick from a list of provided alternates.
Please note that you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. I have also done this as a playoff bracket as well.
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
⭐️ Includes songs from: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, México, España, La República Dominicana, Cuba, Panamá, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Los Estados Unidos, Guinea Ecuatorial & Puerto Rico.
5 Star ⭐ rave reviews from other teachers
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved listening to a song from a different Spanish speaking country each day. I appreciate all of the songs being appropriate for younger students & organized. Thank you! - Randi (Grades 3-5)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have been playing a song each class period as a little brain break for my Middle School students and they have been enjoying the songs. Since this is also Hispanic Heritage Month, we have been talking about Spanish Speaking countries and we have been celebrating the contributions of Hispanics/Hispanic-Americans to our society/world, and the songs have added a lot to our class discussions. Thank you for putting together music that is more appropriate for the younger kids. :) - Hedieh (grades 7-8)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I teach in a conservative area and these videos have been great for using in my class.- Tammy D (grades 10-12)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students love the songs and this is a great bell ringer for my elementary Spanish class! - Megan S (grades 4-5)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I found a new tradition! This activity was so much fun for Hispanic Heritage Month. We did a little March Madness style bracket system and learned about the the dueling countries each day. So amazing! My kids loved listening to all the songs and took the voting seriously. Great resource! - Heather (grade 3)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Or Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
⭐️ Get the Young Spanish Music Bracket Bundle for the best deal on young brackets
*If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the following related young music resources
- NEW Middle School Spanish Mania Musical 2023
- 22 March music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class
- March music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 2
- March music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 1
Once again, this resource is a combination of the most appropriate songs from HHM1-6 below with 3-6 songs from each. This resource does not contain new songs.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.