Also included in
- Ready to go, Editable Google class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date songs and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break in Spanish class$29.99$35.94Save $5.95
- This GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month or all year long for diverse music for Spanish class. There are culture-filled songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels in$23.99$31.50Save $7.51
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cultures through mu$119.99$157.60Save $37.61
These BRAND NEW Editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2021. There are songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 as a fun class routine. Show the musical diversity of the Spanish-speaking world with authentic songs from each country.
This product includes Editable Google Slides with 22 MORE slides of different songs in Spanish, one from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month. Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, genre, link to the video, embedded video, and country with map.
Additionally, instructions to the teacher, a Youtube Playlist of the included songs, digital and print playoff bracket resources are included.
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. I have also done this as a playoff bracket as well.
This is an editable Google Slideshow. You will need access to the internet to play all videos.
A 6-year tradition with 5 ⭐ rave reviews from other teachers
- This resource is fantastic! I have been using this each year for the past few years and plan to continue to purchase them each year. Thank you! - Victoria M
- Extremely satisfied. I always buy these because they save me so much time looking for new songs to use - Jillian O (7th-grade teacher)
- Love using these in my class, I've purchased the last 5 over the last 5 years. The students are highly engaged with the material and it helps me to find new artists to incorporate on my classroom playlists... - Katy O
- So helpful for simply having music from all the countries! Saved me so much time of having to find artists and songs! - Hannah W
- Great resource with a variety of song genres. Songs really celebrate the countries. What an awesome resource to have for HHM! Very much worthwhile. - Kathleen M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
**These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer BRAND NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country instead
*If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the new 2021 Music Bracket instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.