Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Bracket #7 NEW for 2022 with diverse music
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $29.99Original Price $39.92Save $9.93
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $30.99Original Price $38.95Save $7.96
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar 2023 resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom managementPrice $30.99Original Price $39.46Save $8.47
The original and newest Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish music bracket for 2022! These BRAND NEW Editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 (latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad).
These are the original 1 song from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 as a fun Spanish class routine with Spanish culture through music. Show the musical diversity of the Spanish-speaking world with authentic songs in Spanish from each country.
⭐️ Get this resource & more with the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle ⭐️
This Spanish Hispanic Heritage Month Music Madness Bracket resource includes
- ✅ 22 MORE Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
- ✅ One song from each Spanish speaking country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, genre of music, link to the video, and country with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to teachers on multiple ways to use this resource, including as the original Fall Hispanic heritage Month Music bracket for Spanish class
- ✅ Digital Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bracket for Spanish class
- ✅ Printable Country Labels of Spanish Speaking Countries for a bulletin board
- ✅ Youtube playlist of the songs for Hispanic Heritage Month
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. I have also done this as a playoff bracket for many years as well.
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
⭐️ Includes songs from: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, México, España, La República Dominicana, Cuba, Panamá, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Los Estados Unidos, Guinea Ecuatorial & Puerto Rico.
A 7-year tradition with 5 ⭐ rave reviews on Hispanic Music Slides
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Every one of the music bundles she has put together have been awesome. I enjoyed exposing the students to a variety of artists. I like the cultural component. I love how I can make this as big a part of the day or as small depending on what else is going on with the curriculum. - Margaret M
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am a repeat buyer! My students look forward to our music brackets - since I teach in a semester format, S1 classes do the Hispanic Heritage Month bracket and S2 students get March Madness. Thank you for doing the prep work for me and buying me time to do other things. - Suzanne
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mis clases locas never disappoints! Great resource that is very low-prep on the teacher's end! - Chance G
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is the ultimate highlight in my class. My classes look forward to a nice music competition. - Mayra
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great way to end the school year, looking forward to using them during Hispanic Heritage Month this fall - Jennifer
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students look forward to this every day - they ask for it! And I love that they're getting authentic, contemporary culture from the source without any effort from me! - Eliza G
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this HHM#7 plus YOUNG HHM, HHM#6, HHM #5, HHM #4, HHM #3, HHM #2 & HHM #1 from each country.
⭐️ Or purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
**These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer the YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country, or get the Young Music Bracket Bundle.
*If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the new ALL NEW Mania musical 2023!instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.