Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Bracket BUNDLE of songs in Spanish
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket, or all year long for diverse music for Spanish class culture.
This HHM Growing Spanish Music Bundle has been updated for 2022 & includes
- ✅ 8 total editable Google slideshows of music in Spanish w/ 192 slides
- ✅ Each Slideshow with 22 Slides of songs in Spanish, one from each Spanish speaking place, perfect for Latinx Heritage Month
- ✅ 7 Slideshows of 150+ diverse songs for High School Spanish class
- ✅ + 1 NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month slideshow of music in Spanish for younger students or more conservative schools (pulled from 1-6)
- ✅ Each slide includes - title, artist, link & music video + country with map
- ✅ Bulletin Board Labels of each Spanish Speaking country for music bracket
- ✅ Digital Google Slides Music Bracket for Spanish Class
- ✅ Most versions include Youtube Playlists & other bonuses
- ✅ NEW HHM Bundle Exclusive! - Database of all Spanish music included in a spreadsheet (not included in individual resources)
Teach Spanish culture with authentic songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine. Start every day with an authentic song to connect to geography and discussion of Spanish culture.
- ⭐️ NEW Hispanic Heritage Month Song of the Day #7 - 2022
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music #6. - 2021
- ⭐️ HHM 1 song from each Spanish speaking country #5. - 2020
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish music #4 - 2019.
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish class music#3 - 2018
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music #2 - 2017
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month the OG 1 song from each country - 2016
- ⭐️ YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country
(You could do a playoff/bracket with multiple versions! + here is a voting form you may be interested in)
⭐️ PLUS A NEW BUNDLE-ONLY EXCLUSIVE! - Song database of all songs included as bonus file
⭐️ Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using additional resources.
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
⭐️ Includes songs from: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, México, España, La República Dominicana, Cuba, Panamá, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Los Estados Unidos, Guinea Ecuatorial & Puerto Rico.
A Spanish class music best seller for years with 5 ⭐ rave reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students have growing anticipation for the next songs. The first thing many do when they enter my room is to check the updated bracket bulletin board I have posted. I have some that are enjoying them enough to add them to their regular playlists. My heritage language learners are consistently amazed at what artists are new to them (and me, as well!). My students have enjoyed this enough to want to pick songs they know to create their own selection of songs for others to listen to. Thanks! - Jasmine V (grades 7-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students are waiting patiently to hear the songs for this bracket. They enjoy listening to new music and making it a competition makes it even more enjoyable. This bundle has EVERYTHING you will need to use in your classroom. - Liz W.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This bundle was perfect for my Spanish classes during Hispanic Heritage Month and Music Mania in March! My students loved the songs! - Kaylee A.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I LOVE doing the HHM music bracket. We just completed our bracket and the students are so sad, it gives them a reason to look forward to Spanish class! I also found it very easy to facilitate even in the hybrid model, and using Google Forms for voting was easy and fun to see the pie charts each day. Mil gracias por encontrar todas las canciones para nosotros! - Catherine L
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I LOVE this!! My students have enjoyed hearing songs from all over the Spanish speaking world! I bought the bundle so I can use it throughout the semester and not just for Hispanic Heritage Month. EXCELLENT resource! My colleagues are super jealous! - Lisa B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love using this every year. Great way to briefly talk about culture in all the paises hispanohablantes. I have used these for brain breaks, bell ringers, and added them to go into more detail. Very useful and easy to modify. Thanks for doing these every year! - Erin W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love using music in the classroom! It's such a great common activity that almost all of my students enjoy. I use this resource when I teach geography of Spanish-speaking countries. - Angela W
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & once you click add to drive, they will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - HHM Music Madness blog post
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.