Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for all$30.99$40.93Save $9.94
- This BUNDLE OF 3 editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are 3 songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 as a classroom manageme$11.99$14.97Save $2.98
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cu$129.99$171.82Save $41.83
- This GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month or all year long for diverse music for Spanish class. Teach Spanish culture with authentic songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for a$30.99$39.92Save $8.93
These music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are culture-filled songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine.
Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for the best deal!
This Hispanic Heritage Month Music resource includes
✅ 22 Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
✅ One song from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, link to the video, video, and country with map.
✅ Digital Bracket
✅ Printable Country Labels for a bulletin board
**If you are looking for the most current music, the newest & most diverse HHM resource is ALL NEW HHM#7 For 2022. That version also includes a Youtube playlist (which this older version created in 2016 does not). You might prefer the newest one instead, as you do not need to do these in any kind of order!
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using additional resources. Many teachers turn this into a music bracket.
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
A best selling Spanish class resource with 145+ 5 star reviews from teachers
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love that there is one for each country! You saved me so much time in looking for myself this way! I also like that you picked really upbeat and fun songs! Thank you! - Spanish with Stephanie
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great way to learn about other countries, music and artists. Students are definitely engaged. :) - N Salazar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Music is such a powerful tool! My kids LOVE music tournaments and love learning songs from other countries. - Maria G
For more information, check out my blog Mis Clases Locas!
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this plus every other one song from each country resource! This HHM #1, plus HHM#7 , HHM#6, YOUNG HHM, HHM #5, HHM #4, HHM #3, HHM #2 + new ones added yearly.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
**These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer BRAND NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country instead
*If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the new 2021 Music Bracket instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.