Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Google Slides #3 - 1 from each country
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This BUNDLE OF 3 editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are 3 songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $12.97Original Price $14.97Save $2.00
- This Spanish class routines bundle of Editable Google Slides includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class startePrice $29.99Original Price $33.45Save $3.46
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $34.99Original Price $46.94Save $11.95
These Spanish music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III, and Spanish IV as a fun Spanish culture class routine.
⭐️ For the best deal, get the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle
This Hispanic Heritage Month Music resource includes
- ✅ 22 MORE Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
- ✅ One song from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, genre of music, link to the video, and country with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this resource, including as a bracket
- ✅ Digital Music Bracket for Spanish class
- ✅ Printable Country Labels for a bulletin board
- ✅ Youtube playlist of the songs in Spanish
Please note you must have access to the Internet and Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. I have also done this as a playoff bracket for many years as well.
This was created in 2018, if you want the most current songs ⭐️ The newest Hispanic Heritage Month Music Resource for 2023 ⭐️
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
100+ 5 star reviews from Spanish teachers like you for this Hispanic Heritage Music
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Year after year this product continues to be a hit. My students and I have learned so much Spanish and culture by incorporating music into my lessons, I can't even begin to thank you for making it so easy. Bringing music into my classroom has completely changed how I teach and the dynamics of my room and lessons. It is a thrill to hear from kids that they added Spanish songs to their personal playlists. I live in a rural community and to hear Yatra or Gente de Zona mixed in with Sugarland and Blake Shelton is just awesome! Parents and siblings let me know that the whole family is singing those Spanish songs now because of it, my own family included! - Rebekah M (grade 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super fun putting the music videos in the morning. Fun way to look at different cultures. - Miss Bilingual (2nd grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent resource you can use anytime...brain break...música miércoles or during hispanic heritage month! Thank you!!! - Britney R
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Muy buena idea para apreciar la cultura de todos los países hispanohablantes. - Profesora Medina
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for every HHM resource.
⭐️ Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
⭐️ + here is a free voting form you may be interested in
⭐️ These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer BRAND NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country, or get the Young Music Bracket Bundle.
⭐️ If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the new Music Bracket - NEW mania musical 2022 instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.