Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Madness #6 Spanish Bell Ringers
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $34.99Original Price $46.94Save $11.95
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, Spanish class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is a newer year of Para Empezar resource, with up-to-date Spanish culture, songs, and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine clasPrice $27.99Original Price $36.43Save $8.44
These Editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. There are songs from every Spanish-speaking country that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 as a fun class routine. Show the musical diversity of the Spanish-speaking world with authentic songs from each country.
Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this HHM#6 plus ALL NEW HHM#7, YOUNG HHM, HHM #5, HHM #4, HHM #3, HHM #2 & HHM #1 from each country.
This Hispanic Heritage Month Music resource includes
- ✅ 22 MORE Editable Google slides of different songs authentic songs in Spanish
- ✅ One song from each country for each day of school during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, genre of music, link to the video, and country with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to teachers on multiple ways to use this resource, including as a fall music bracket
- ✅ Digital Music Bracket for Spanish class
- ✅ Printable Country Labels of Spanish Speaking Countries for a bulletin board
- ✅ Youtube & Spotify playlists of the songs
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. I have also done this as a playoff bracket for many years as well.
⭐️ The newest Hispanic Heritage Month Music Resource for 2023 ⭐️
⭐️ Pair with martes del mapa 1 video from each Spanish speaking country to introduce more about the geography of each for Hispanic Heritage Month ⭐️
⭐️ The newest Hispanic Heritage Song Resource for 2022
⭐️ Includes songs from: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, México, España, La República Dominicana, Cuba, Panamá, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Los Estados Unidos, Guinea Ecuatorial & Puerto Rico.
A 6-year tradition with 5 ⭐ rave reviews from other teachers
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource is fantastic! I have been using this each year for the past few years and plan to continue to purchase them each year. Thank you! - Victoria M
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. I always buy these because they save me so much time looking for new songs to use - Jillian O (7th-grade teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love using these in my class, I've purchased the last 5 over the last 5 years. The students are highly engaged with the material and it helps me to find new artists to incorporate on my classroom playlists... - Katy O
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So helpful for simply having music from all the countries! Saved me so much time having to find artists and songs! - Hannah W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource with a variety of song genres. Songs really celebrate the countries. What an awesome resource to have for HHM! Very much worthwhile. - Kathleen M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase the Hispanic Heritage Music Growing Bundle for this HHM#6 plus YOUNG HHM, HHM #5, HHM #4, HHM #3, HHM #2 & HHM #1 from each country.
⭐️ Or purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in
**These are all videos I would use in my own high school classroom. As with everything, please preview each one to see if it fits your school culture. You can always choose to just use the audio instead. Or if you teach younger students or at a more conservative school you might prefer BRAND NEW YOUNG Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song from each country, or get the Young Music Bracket Bundle.
*If you are looking for a March Madness bracket with 16 songs, you might be more interested in the new Music Bracket - NEW mania musical 2022 instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - read this blog post about how to turn this into a fun music bracket.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.