PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a set of 48 task cards to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. Students will answer questions over the history of Hispanic Heritage Month, Hispanic traditions, and over serval notable Hispanics from history and today. This activity work well as a fun trivia game to introduce Hispanic Heritage Month.
1. Instructions for Use
2. 48 Task Cards (In color and black and white)
3. Miniature Task Cards (In color and black and white)
4. Task Card Recording Sheets (print two-sided)
5. Answer Keys
Task cards allow you to easily differentiate for your students! There are so many ways to use task cards. I’ve included a few tips on how to use task cards in the classroom. The options with these cards are endless!
• Print in color (or in black and white) on white (or different colored) cardstock, laminate (if desired), and cut.
• Hang task cards on walls and windows or scatter them on desks and tables. Then, have students go around the classroom and complete the task on each card. You can assign students to work individually or in teams.
• Play a game like Scoot where student switch seats or cards answering questions.
• Students can answer orally or write the answers in their notebooks or on the provided recording sheets.
• Project task cards onto an interactive white board and have students answer on the recording sheets or on mini-white boards. This can be used as a warm-up activity, review game, quick assessment, or exit ticket.
This product includes miniature task cards (16 per page). You can use the colored version to project 16 tasks at a time or print out the black and white version for early finishers. Students can also cut out the miniature task cards, paste them in their interactive notebooks (8 per page), and write the answers below each card.
Save over 25% with my Hispanic Heritage Month Projects and Activities Bundle which includes:
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!