Price $4.00 This video retells researched events and a powerful story about Blackbeard on Ocracoke Island that will capture your attention. Ocracoke Island and the Last Stand of Blackbeard is ideal for students with good reading fluency in the study of colonial history. This over 16 minute captioned fun-to-watch video has informational text, background music and footage of the Outer Banks area.
Earn Credit for TpT Purchases
Just go to your My Purchases section and click on the Provide Feedback flashing text. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you!
1. Read and comprehend informational text.
2. Develop reading fluency at a moderate pace.
3. Learn the history of a settlement beginning with indigenous cultures.
4. Define quotes from the colonial period.
Values Based Learning Skills
5. Understand one’s own values and consider those of others in beliefs, policies, and behaviors.
6. Reflect on concerns for the common good and practice of social values.
7. Develop an awareness of an issue to include complexities, dilemmas, costs and benefits.
For more resources try.....
Treasure Island Quest
The Island of Saint Thomas and the Myth of Barbe Bleue
Native America Resource Guide