Also included in
- These units provide teachers with EVERYTHING they need to successfully teach both reading workshop and writing workshop for the ENTIRE year of school!! COPYRIGHT NOTE: This curriculum was completely researched, designed, and created by Jen Bengel at Out of This World Literacy™.The 400 lessons cover$261.00$290.00Save $29.00
This unit provides teachers with EVERYTHING they need to successfully teach a historical fiction and writing workshop for an entire month of school!!
COPYRIGHT NOTE: This curriculum was completely researched, designed, and created by Jen Bengel at Out of This World Literacy™.
NEW 2nd EDITION: This unit was completely revised into a 2nd edition!
- 20 reading and 20 writing mini lessons all linked to the Common Core and TEKS standards!
- Students note-taking pages for all 40 lessons. Perfect to glue into reading and writing notebooks and keep the learning going all year long.
- 20 printable graphic organizers designed specifically for each reading lesson.
- 20 printable thinkmark graphic organizers for each reading lesson.
- Writing rubrics for grading.
- Writing editing and revising checklists.
- Sample completed anchor charts for several lessons.
- Mentor texts INCLUDED! 7 2-page original mentor texts with custom illustrations are included to support the reading and writing lessons.
- TONS of teacher pages for organizing, conferencing, assessing, and note-taking.
This unit provides teachers with EVERYTHING they need to successfully teach a historical fiction reading and writing workshop for an entire month of school!!
- The mini-lessons in this unit are the same as the lessons in the personal narrative units for grades 2-6. The only difference is the grade 5 standards attached and the mentor text passages.
- Historical Fiction
- Personal Narrative
- Realistic Fiction
- Traditional Literature
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel - Out of This World Literacy™️
2nd Edition © 2019
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE