Project-based learning is a way for students to investigate a real-world problem. This packet includes everything you need to implement a "historical figures trading cards" research project. This incorporates 21st century skills and English Language Arts.
Included in this file:
1. What is Project-Based Learning? (teacher page)
2. Step-by-step lessons that guide students through the 4 parts (investigate, create, present, reflect/respond) along with questions to help guide your students (teacher page)
3. List of 26 famous people throughout history that can be researched (teacher reference page)
4. Let's Brainstorm student page for choosing a historical figure
5. Let's Research student pages
6. Cite Your Sources page (cite a book/website)
7. Two trading card templates
21st Century Skills:
✓ Use of technology
✓ Critical thinking
* If you use Benchmark Advance, this project goes great alongside Unit 2!
By purchasing this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, share the file, or resell the content in any way. If your colleagues would like to use this file, please purchase additional licenses at a discount. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet.
Check out all my other Benchmark resources!
Click the green star to follow my shop!