Also included in
- Historical Perspectives were made to make teaching social studies EASY! Each pack includes everything you need to teach these important topics in history. Each pack teaches through a fiction and non-fiction text, as well as through primary source photos and documents for grades 3-6.Each pack include$106.00$211.75Save $105.75
The 1918 Flu Pandemic was an interesting time that has become even more interesting with the world we are living in right now with COVID-19. This pack explores the 1918 Pandemic, through a fiction and non-fiction text, as well as through primary source photos and documents for grades 3-6.
The pack includes a print-ready pack for students, which you can print as a packet or as individual pages which you can spread out over a few days.
Included are the following:
- Fictional passage about the 1918 Pandemic
- Non-Fiction passage about the 1918 Pandemic
- Questions to go along with each of the passages
- 4 Primary Sources
- An S-T-A page for each primary source
*What do you SEE?
*What do you THINK?
What questions would you ASK?
This is also included in a DIGITAL format if you are teaching online. You will just click the link in the PDF download and it will give you immediate access to the Google Slides file with the same content.
I hope this pack helps you and your students explore this topic in an easy way.