This is a fun game for Middle / Jr. High, or High School and I like to play this game in Social Studies class. There are 10 hints to guess a historical figure that you assign. You can play with a word bank of subjects, or have it be more challenging by having no set categories. Students gain points by guessing sooner, before each round of hints, as each point value reduces one point per clue. This is a fun way to guess historical people from your chapter, book, subject, or assignment! Try it, you'll love it!
This makes a great end of the year game activity for class parties as well.
You print out copies, hand them to students to research and complete, turn them back to to you, and you can read the clues for the class to play, or have them pair into groups and play. This is a .docx file that you can modify or type into as needed.
I will be releasing some examples, expansions, and completed hint books for playing out of the box, if you're interested in that, get in touch and I can customize it for your needs!
My TOP 8 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
8. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
7. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
6. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
5. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
4. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
3. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
2. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged
1. 5 Week Garageband Unit for Music Recording