A fun digital activity in which students create a Facebook profile for a historical figure of their choice. Each slide has a set layout which shows students what information to add and where to insert pictures.
This PowerPoint contains:
- A 'Timeline' slide for students to make up a status for their historical figure, along with a couple of posts from their 'friends.'
- An 'About' slide for students to write a short biography of their historical figure.
- A 'Photos' slide for students to insert three pictures of their historical figure.
- A 'Friends' slide for students identify three people the historical figure knew/might have known.
- A 'Notes' slide for students to write about what was happening in the world and what life was like during the historical figure's time.
This download includes the activity in both pptx and ppt format for compatibility with different versions of PowerPoint.