I have always loved the idea of an Interactive Notebook or Binder - Here, I have compiled a few of the items I made when I got started with them.
- One semester I had students complete Notebooks, the next I had them try binders to see which I liked best. To be honest, both have their pros and cons. Do a little research to see which you like best; I have included documents and PowerPoints to explain each way I did them.
Here is a list of everything that is included in this bundle:
- Interactive Notebook Guidelines and sample Rubric.
- Interactive Binder Guidelines and sample Rubric.
- Interactive Notebooks PowerPoint
- Interactive Binder PowerPoint
- Interactive Notebook Grading Policy
- Interactive Notebook Table of Contents Page
- Warm-Up and Wrap-Up Page
- Student Reflection Page
- Activity Sheets (These are available separately in my Store - I am including both a PDF and Word version. They are social studies geared)
- Graphic Organizer Page for use in the Notebook/Binder
I really hope this helps anyone that is trying to start interactive Notebook or Binders in their classes.
Please leave feedback and earn your TPT Credits.