Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.09 MB | 2 pages
Need a resource to measure and extend your students' comprehension of "History Lesson" by Arthur C. Clarke?
This resource features nine short answer questions with an emphasis on plot comprehension, literary term application (specifically dramatic irony), and evidence gathering.
The corresponding answer key is provided.
Questions pertain to the following:
• The tribe's fears
• Hope for survival
• A reason for the Ice Age
• The Ice Age's effect on Venus
• Shann's sons and their efforts to save items for future generations
• The three most sacred items
• The discovery of the preserved items
• Human accomplishments vs. those of the Venusians
• Studying the film record
• Dramatic irony