Medieval Times covered:
• Rise of Islam • Medieval Japan • Medieval Europe • Renaissance
DOWNLOAD: 11 pages (diagrams are index card size 5x3 and 4up on each page) to be printed & cutout or drawn for students to use to preview or review material with their new flash cards. GREAT time saver for teachers.
BONUS: Medieval knight paper foldable
BONUS: Crossword puzzle (with/without word list)
• Rise of ISLAM - Muhammad sequence, Life in Arabia, Islam teaching, struggles, Quran, Caliphs, Turks, Ottomans, Muslim life, compare & contrast Christianity
• Medieval Japan - geography, rise of Shogun, Diamyo, samurai, Nara, early Japan, martial arts, economy, role of women, culture, literature
• Medieval Europe - sequence, rise of church, feudalism, life, analogies, trade, cities, magna carta, middle ages, religion, culture, black death, crusades
• Renaissance - sequence of events, city-states, da Vinci, compare & contrast, causes, literature, changes in lit, art, analogies
PLUS: blank pages of thinking maps
BONUS: crosswords benefit your brain: strengthen vocabulary, improve memory, develop problem solving skills and enhance attention. Puzzle has two versions: with and without a word list and includes answer key.
BONUS: Paper Foldable - besides being fun to make, when you create foldables, you are activating your whole brain. It has many benefits like developing eye hand co-ordination, attention to detail, perseverance, spatial skills, reasoning and sequencing skills. According to the latest research on the brain, when both hands are engaged, motor impulses activate the language portion of the brain.
DOWNLOAD this pdf file (index card size; 4up on each page) to be xerox or drawn out for students to use to preview or review material.
+Thinking diagrams are visuals that students use to graphically map out ideas and enhance their learning. These model includes eight different organizers with a different purpose:
• Identifying Part/Whole relationships
• Analyzing Causes/Effects
• Displaying Analogies/Parallels
Educators can use these visuals to teach across the curriculum. Students improve complex thinking skills and demonstrate increased student comprehension. The benefits of visual tools have been demonstrated through research and class observation. IMPROVES NOTE TAKING & HELP STUDY SKILLS.
Also available: History - Ancient Civiliz
Thank you for your continued support. As always, please let me know what you think and don't forget to rate the product.