This Close Reading and More – Growing Bundle features cross-curricular and integrated history and reading lessons with material for geography, science and math as well. These History Minute no prep packets are great for sub plans or bell ringers, and can get you through a day of teaching or cover you for a week.
Each packet comes with the same general setup, which can be seen in detail in the preview.
1. First is a two-page reading on the subject at hand.
2. Using this reading students can complete a close note reading lesson with five parts – main idea, vocabulary, comprehension questions, support your claim, and writing.
3. Guided notes are included for those students who need more structure
4. A brief geography lesson on the country of origin for the story
5. A brief and general math or science lesson on something related to the story itself
6. And “Smart Scribbles” – a note taking format that allows students to doodle as they take notes.
7. Answer keys are also included.
Please take a look at the preview for a detailed view of what you will be receiving.
If you would like to take a glimpse at a similar resource, a free portion of “Machu Picchu” is avaliable at the following link.
I hope you enjoy it.
This growing bundle already includes:
Saint Patrick History Minute Cross Curricular History and Close Reading Packet
Machu Picchu History Minute Cross Curricular History and Close Reading Packet
Roman Calendar History Minute Cross Curricular History and Close Reading Packet
Garfield Assassination History Minute Cross Curricular History and Close Reading Packet
Charles Babbage History Minute Cross Curricular History and Close Reading Packet
This growing bundle does not have set release dates, but the plan is to add a new packet at least once per month until there are at least 20 History Minutes included in this set. At that time this bundle would be worth $80. Buying in early ensures you the best price, as you will get free updates throughout the process.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.