Wouldn't it be fun to send a text to Abraham Lincoln, Katnis or any other book character? What if Kublai Khan, Marco Polo or Darwin sent you a tweet? Maybe you could have a General Lee create a Facebook Page or post an INSTAGRAM Selfie.
This 42 page activity bundle has been completely updated to include many Common Core options! It's filled with easy, attention grabbing, graphic organizers designed for today's information age students. These templates are great for biographies, reading analysis, character analysis, writing and history lessons. Don't worry, you won't need any technology, just a writing utensil paper and creativity.
1.Instagram from a Famous Figure, Historical Figure and Book Character Template
2. Pinterest Pinboard for Famous Figure Template
3. Text Message Your New Best Friend! Text a Famous Figure Template with three Printable Phone Options.
4. Twitter: Tweeting Messages from a Famous Figure Common Core writing
5.Create an iPOD Playlists for an Important Figure/Event with example
6.Designing a CD Cover about any subject/person with example
7.Create a Video Game: Analyzing setting, conflict and resolution Activity.
8. Facebook Networking Page for a Famous Figure with Example. 9. LinkedIn Profile Page for a Famous Figure with Example
10. Instagram "Selfie" Common Core Activity
11. FACETIME a Figure Common Core Activity
12. Create an iPAD App Common Core Diverse Activity
13. Create a TUMBLR page for a famous historical figure, book character or famous figure Common Core Activity
14. Text 2 figures with Giant Phone Template
Your students will have fun organizing information into giant iPhone templates, iPod templates,iPad templates and mock social networking site templates. This is a great, easy way to make connections with the way students acquire information at home and in their social lives.
Making learning fun and interactive is an outstanding way to excite your social studies students. While the goal of these activities is to create excitement and to spark interest in further study, they are also standards based. This activity encourages creativity, intelligent reflection, and decision making that will help you take an active approach to teaching while inspiring your students to make their own explorations of history, writing and reading.
Tony Pavlovich Instructomania Iphone, iPad, twitter, ipod, Facebook, Activity Packet, Activity Bundle