This fantastic bundle of Historical Skills Activities and Worksheets covers all the essential skills your students need to understand for studying history! It makes for fantastic back to school activities to help your students grasp the skills they will be using all year long!
The worksheets cover all of the following:
• Understanding primary vs. secondary sources
• Reading & creating timelines
• Determining fact from opinion
• Identifying cause & effect
• Understanding map projections
• Human development
• Absolute & relative location
• Climates & reading climographs
• Analyzing early human art
Each resource can be done on its own, as part of station/centers activity, in collaborative groups, or in many more ways that will help students focus on each skill!
This download includes both printable and Google Docs versions
of each skills worksheet! If you're in a paperless classroom or just want to integrate more digital resources, you can use the provided link to bring this resource into Google Classroom!
The editable Google Docs versions feature links to online pages and tools to help students even more in building their historical skills!
Thanks for looking!
You can "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!