Also included in
- This bundle includes ten months of calendars (June and July coming soon) to teach biographies all year!!Teaching timelines and biographies through daily calendar interaction is a valuable tool to assist students in making connections between different calendar units of time and individuals in historPrice $15.00Original Price $20.00Save $5.00
- It's Back To School!Get the school year started off right by sharing diverse biographical stories all year. Share DIVERSE stories all year via daily calendar routines and picture book biographies.This MEGA bundle includes:images for your classroom calendarhistory maker cutouts and timeline4x6 mini pPrice $6.00Original Price $7.00Save $1.00
Teaching timelines and biographies through daily calendar interaction is a valuable tool to assist students in making connections between different calendar units of time and individuals in history. This resource supports cross-curricular teaching introducing historic characters and biographies and connections them to the monthly calendar. This product is designed to promote monthly sharing of diverse and inclusive stories from American History.
It is an engagement tool for classrooms of all ages! To see more ways to teach history in elementary classrooms, please visit Moffat's Travels and find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- monthly header
- numbered calendar squares to fit standard classroom calendars
- historic individual birthdays to add
- numbered timeline
- corresponding "timeline characters" to build monthly classroom display and encourage more research