I was in need of a quality YouTube documentary about the History and Origins of India, and I found this public link which I included, reviewed, and wrote 5 questions to check the understanding of viewers. Students will become more engaged with their understanding of India and its geography, history, and belief systems.
The history of India is fascinating. A visual like a film is a great way to introduce big topics, imagery, symbolism, and appreciation for culture.
There’s more great Middle School Magic!, try my TOP 5 Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep