History of Cereal Reading Passage and Worksheets DIGITAL and PRINTABLE
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Your students will learn all about five highly interesting topics with this helpful, informational March Close Reading Unit! Perfect for a complete March reading unit, this resource includes everything, including worksheets, that you need for 5 full Close Reading units. Engaging for students and NOPrice $7.16Original Price $15.00Save $7.84
- This Close Reading for the Year Bundle has everything you need for complete reading units every month of the year in your classroom. High-Interest, Differentiated Reading Passages are at the heart of this one-stop resource! Now includes digital versions for Google Classroom.Test drive this bundle wiPrice $77.88Original Price $177.00Save $99.12
Your students will enjoy learning about the History of Breakfast Cereal with this high-interest, informational Close Reading Unit! Perfect for a fun reading unit, this resource includes everything you need for a full week of reading activities about popular breakfast cereal. Fun for students and NO PREP for teachers!
Click HERE to SAVE 40% on this unit, plus 4 other units in the March Close Reading Packet.
Click HERE for BIG SAVINGS with the Close Reading Bundle for the YEAR!
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
If you have never used Close Reading or even if you are already a pro, this packet truly is for you! It has everything you need for a complete, successful informational text reading unit.
This packet includes:
- The History of Breakfast Cereal Informational Passage (2 Differentiated Levels)
- 5 Days of Close Reading Activities
- Text Dependent Questions
- Written Response
- Teacher Guide Sheet
- Annotation Guide (full page and ½ page)
- Printable B/W Pages
- Color, Interactive Digital Slides for Google Classroom
- Answer Keys
National Cereal Day is March 7th. This packet is perfect for celebrating this fun holiday, a mini history unit, or an informational reading unit! It has been a great hit with many teachers and reluctant readers.
The digital version of this packet includes ready-made, visually-appealing Google slides for you to share with your class. It includes interactive drag and drop annotation marks and fillable text dependent activities.
The informational passage included in this resource is provided in two differentiated reading levels. One is in the fifth-sixth grade reading range, and the other is in the third-fourth grade reading level range. I've taken all the guesswork out of differentiating and leveling of passages for you!
This packet is both rigorous and Common-Core aligned. Questions have been carefully crafted to move readers from basic, recall questions to higher-level questions where students must cite evidence from the text to support their answers. There are 5 tasks/activities for the passage, moving from easier tasks to more challenging activities.
Looking for MORE CLOSE READING packets? Here you go:
Close Reading for the YEAR Bundle
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!