Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to the$259.99$358.82Save $98.83
- These science graphic organizers include a range of chemistry topics including atoms and elements, acids and bases, chemical and physical changes, chemical bonding, types of mixtures, types of reactions, rates of reactions, and more. Plus new doodle notes are being added!What does a growing bundle m$59.99$77.38Save $17.39
- This is a custom bundle of resources marked down 25% off of the original price. You may purchase this custom bundle for yourself if you like the resources or you can request your own custom bundle of at least 10 INDIVIDUAL (NOT BUNDLES) regular priced items by emailing me at themorehousemagic@gmail.$30.00$43.44Save $13.44
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school chemistry resources, you came to the right place! This growing bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching middle school chemistry a breeze. I've also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What d$129.99$178.21Save $48.22
This science graphic organizer will aid students in visualizing and defining the different atomic models throughout history. Included are the contributions of the scientists who developed each theory and model - Democritus, Dalton, Thomson, Rutherford, Bohr, Schrodinger, and Chadwick.
With what standard does this resource align?
This resource will aid students in moving towards mastery of the Next Generation Science Standards NGSS HS-PS1-A.
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own. I have included a PowerPoint slide show that includes the answers to the fill-in-the-blank notes. I have also included a student quiz to easily assess student mastery of the doodle notes content.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
What is included?
⭐ 1 Fill-in-the-blank-version
⭐ 11 PowerPoint slides for the fill-in-the-blank notes
⭐ 1 Blank doodle note for using your own notes
⭐ 1 Completed example of the doodle note
⭐ 1 Student quiz with teacher key.
Want even more Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on all my doodle notes with my Science Doodle Notes Growing Bundle
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.