Want to introduce the Holocaust
in your class?
Looking for a complete overview
to cover the Holocaust
as a supplementary lesson?
This is an overview of the History of the Holocaust
for introduction to the unit or as a complete touch on the event in World History. Use these notes to guide your lecture or to allow students to dictate from the powerpoint presentation.
This is also part of a complete Holocaust Study Package available in my TpT Store.
Be sure to see all of my Holocaust Resources:
• Holocaust Propaganda (Antisemitism in Germany) Analysis Activity
• History of the Holocaust Overview PowerPoint
• Holocaust Ties to Today (Including Hate Groups) Internet Research & Investigation Activity
• Holocaust Timeline Activity (with Many Implementation Options)
• Investigating the People of the Holocaust Activity
• Terms of the Holocaust Vocabulary Activity & Wrap-up
• Who Am I? Reflective Prompts & Response Group Activities on the Holocaust
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Guide and Response Prompts Packet
Or take a look at the Complete Holocaust Study Package for all resources in one place!
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies and ELA lessons, activities, games, and so much more!