Each year my students wonder how so many Germans fell for Hitler. This station activity uses primary resources to evaluate this question. It is very interactive and promotes deeper thinking skills.
NEW! Students can now access the resources from each station by scanning a QR code! Simply scan the QR codes with Snapchat or download a QR reader for free.
NEW! Now included with the purchase is an activity package entitled, "Germans Against Germans." The package details key Nazi leaders and also Germans who courageously opposed Hitler. This package can also be purchased separately.
- Teacher instructions and student task sheets for each station.
- Primary WW II sources (short Nazi film, Hitler speech, Nazi children's book, Nazi newsreel)
- Links to additional resources.
- Follow-up discussion questions.
- "Germans vs. German's" package.
German's vs. Germans
Consider buying other World War Two resources:
World War Two Resources