Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity is great for teaching students about Germany and the road to WWII. This PowerPoint/ interactive game covers Hitler's foreign and domestic policies, and ask student to take on the role of a high ranking official in order to decide what path Germany, and Hitler, should take regarding events that took place in Europe prior to the outbreak of WWII.
1. Teacher will read the different events that took place, as well as the three different options students will have to choose from.
2. Students will make their decisions based on Hitler's goals in Mein Kampf.
3. Students will be awarded a score based on their answer/decision.
4. Students will tally their scores and the teacher will determine what will happen to them based off of their scores. (Some may be promoted, some may be executed, some may be demoted).
* Great activity for covering a lot of information quickly!
* Fun activity that gets students engaged in the lesson!