This package contains 21 resources from 1918 to 1933 charting the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis to power. It explores:
* The end of the First World War
* The German revolution
* The problems of Weimar
* Republic's 'golden years'
* The impact of the great depression
* Hitler's government and terror state after 1933
* Hitler's economic and propaganda policies.
In this package there are handouts, lesson exercises and lesson starters, links to my specially recorded podcasts and a lesson powerpoint on the German revolution.