☆☆☆ With this Harry Potter Memory game, your students will play with 21 words : they will learn them and practice pronunciation !! ☆☆☆
• 42 beautiful cards (21 words)
• 4 versions : one with a background and one without (take a look at the preview) / one with words written on them and a background / one with words written on them without a background
• the rules of the memory game
• a recap vocabulary worksheet
• a differentiated word search that can be used as a follow up activity and given as a homework
This game can be played alone or in groups.
The rules are pretty simple: shuffle the cards and lay them face down on the table. The first player turn two cards. If they match, the player keeps them and continues playing. If they don't match, the player turns them face down again and it's the second player's turn .
The winner is the one who has the most pairs when all cards have been matched.
Tip: To prevent your students from seeing through the cards, cover the back of the cards with a paper before laminating and cutting again.
Do not buy this product if you own or plan to purchase:
You might also be interested in Pick a Partner cards : there is a Harry Potter set included in this resource
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.