Want to capture the excitement of Pokemon Go and bring it inside your classroom! This is a fun mapping activity for students to plan a route to capture awards. There are ten maps with three versions of each: centimeter grid, grid with coordinates, or no grid or coordinates. The matching worksheets have different options, so there are a variety of possibilities.
How can I use this product?
Creates an instant math center. You can use the provided worksheets or for your younger learners put the maps in sheet protectors and they can draw a route.
As answers will vary, there is no answer key provided.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 39 pages
* Cover/Copyright (2 pages)
* Teacher Notes for Preparation (1 pages)
* Ten maps with centimeter grids (10 pages)
* Same ten maps with grids and coordinates (10 pages)
* Same ten maps w/o grids or coordinates (10 pages)
* One blank grid for students to create their own (1 page)
* One worksheet for students to plan route using street names and directions ( 1 page)
* One worksheet for students to plan route using coordinates (1 page)
* One worksheet for students to plan route using street names and directions as well as including the distance (1 page)
* One worksheet for students to plan route using coordinates as well as including the distance (1 page)
Important note: This product is an original product and does not contain any violations of trademarks owned by The Pokémon Company, nor has this product been endorsed by The Pokémon Company. There are no images of Pokémon or mentions of Pokémon or Pokémon GO inside this product.
Do you have any questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.