This download introduces students to six states/emotions: Bien, Triste, Feliz, Enamorado/a, Cansado/a, Enojado/a using emojis.
After introducing the vocabulary, several pages in this packet will have students review what they learned:
1) Providing the correct adjective.
2) Stating whether the listed emoji is true or false.
3) Completing a maze and naming the emotions they see in it.
4) Cut-out flash cards with the emotions vocabulary to fold in half or cut and paste together.
5) Writing practice for elementary level students.
Finally, there are five sentences with the emotions in context. For example: Cuando esteem en la escuela estoy feliz. These slides are then replicated with fill in the blank sentences.
This is great as a presentation for introducing new material. It can also be printed in its entirety and given to students as a packet.
Thanks for looking and for supporting teachers' work!