Popular books often fly off the shelves causing students to wonder if they'll ever get a chance to read them. This system will allow students to place a hold on a book. Simply teach this procedure to your students at the beginning of the year to create an easy system to handle popular books.
• Students fill out a book request form.
• Students leave it in the slot for you.
• You enter the hold into Destiny at a time that's convenient for you.
• Place the student form inside the book and place the book in the "Pick Up" basket.
• Email the teacher that the book is ready to be picked up.
• The student gets the book from the bin and checks it out like he normally would.
I have included 3 different size signs 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 that can be used in plastic frames or laminated. There are also 3 different forms you can choose from for the students to fill out with slightly different information required and lingo. You can read more about it on my blog Storybook Endings
I also have a Hold It! Brights Set. You can check it out here:
Hold It! A System for Reserving Library Books Brights Set
Please note that these 2 sets are EXACTLY alike in content. The only difference is the clip art and colors used.
You might be interested in these products for your library:
→ Book Check Out Sign for the Library Media Center
→ Morning News Broadcast
→ Library Orientation: Froggy Goes to the Library
→ Dewey Decimal Bundle
→ Library Decor
Thank you for shopping in my store! Please take a moment to leave feedback. It helps me improve my products and earns you credits to spend.