Want a super fun phonics activity that your students will LOVE? Punchers can be used as an independent literacy station or partner work. Either the student or their partner can easily check for accuracy using the kid-friendly answer key. Punchers are also great for early finisher work.
4 PUNCHER Resources BUNDLED for one low price:
● Identify and discriminate final sounds
● Read rhyming CVC words
● Learn to easily identify letters of different fonts. Not all ‘a’s look the same!
● Increase hand strength and endurance to improve pencil grasp and writing stamina
● Improve bilateral coordination skills
● Using a hole punch is intrinsically motivating and FUN!
STATION POSTERS: Kids are reminded of the directions using these
center signs. Put out only the steps you want kids to do.
1. Highlight the 4 correct medial vowels.
2. Punch out the incorrect letters.
3. Check your work with the kid-friendly answer keys
4. Color the pictures
*********Hole Punch Customer Feedback ********
◦ Fun resource! Kids love to punch these!
◦ I like the capital and lowercase versions. Thanks again for making 4 to a page.
◦ A fun way to work on letter identification that also works on hand strength. Kids love using paper punches.
◦ Kids love hole punchers!! Thank you!
◦ This was great for my second graders struggling with different fonts!
◦ Great for my special ed class that needs letter recognition and motor skills!
◦ We use this activity for free choice time and the kids love it. They punch out all the letters that are not the initial sound of the picture and then color when done. It's great practice for sound/letter awareness and fine motor skills.
◦ My students and the OT love this.
◦ Great activity! Thanks for offering a choice of 2 pictures for each sound!
◦ This hole punch activity has been great in a station.
◦ I love these cards. My students can practice reading skills and fine motor skills!
◦ I used this product in my fine motor take home box. Parents and kids loved using the punch cards.
◦ Use these as part of our morning fine motor task rotations :)
◦ These are a class favorite!Awesome!! My students love it!! Thank you so much!!
◦ Easy to use!
◦ I love these centers! It is so easy to prep and great for working on fine motor!
◦ Very fun and creative activity! Thanks!
◦ This is a very unique idea and a great way to practice medial vowel sounds which can be tricky for so many kids. Thank you.
◦ Great activity for building hand strength!
◦ This builds fine motor skills and allows for independent work.
◦ Thank you, these are definitely helping with reading as well as hand strength.