Your students will enjoy looking for all of the vocabulary words and character names hidden in this puzzle worksheet based on the novel Holes by Louis Sachar. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 26 hidden vocabulary words are: Armpit, Camp, Charles Walker, Clyde, Derrick, Elya, Green Lake, History, Holes, Kate Barlow, Latvia, Lizards, Louis Sachar, Madame Zeroni, Magnet, Mr. Pendanski, Mr. Sir, Onions, Sam, Squid, Stanley, Texas, Warden, X-Ray, Yelnats, Zigzag
If you like this Holes unit supplement, you might also like:
• Hatchet Word Search Puzzle
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search Puzzle
• Bud, Not Buddy Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.