Looking for a simple but meaningful holiday project for your students?
Have them create a calendar for the 2016 year which includes all major federal and seasonal holidays.
1. Choose from one of the 4 cover choices.
2. Choose a frame pattern to copy on the back of each calendar.
3. Copy the entire packet for each student (cover and 12 calendar pages).
4. Bind the cover at the top with staples or a binding comb.
5. Have the children illustrate each month by drawing and coloring a picture inside each frame.