The holidays are just around the corner and what better way to get ready than to open up a holiday cookie shop! All you need to do is add "cookies" (can be made out of felt or cardboard), baking supplies (spatula, cookie sheets, trays) and start "baking"!
Here is what's included:
- various signs (Open, Closed, Cookies $1, etc.)
- DIY instructions to make felt or cardboard cookies
- 3 different ordering sheets (both in color and b&w)
- small and large signs to label materials and cookies
- thematic words -> post for your students to write
- recipe to make real gingerbread cookies with your class
- writing paper -> "How to" make cookies (procedural writing).
- name badges -> baker, cashier, customer (and blank ones to create your own)
...and LOTS more (including photos from my classroom of this center - coming soon!).
Please download the PREVIEW to see all that is included.
You can also purchase this center in my Dramatic Play Centers - The Complete Set
Be sure to visit my blog to see this center in my classroom (coming soon)!
Please come and follow me!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class