FREEBIE as a thank you to my followers!
Students make an ornament with this fun, inexpensive, review activity for use with Ellison geometry die cuts or shape stickers.
This activity includes response sheets for coins, obverse coins, small dollar amounts and higher dollar amounts. Students use these to find multiples of shapes used.
Thank you for your interest in this FREEBIE. Here are some other math activities from my store:
Tape Diagram Multiplication BUNDLE ONE - 192 Cards (Sets 1,2,3 & 4)
• Set 1 – 92 Tape Diagram MULTIPLICATION Task Cards
• Set 2 – 44 Tape Diagram Multiplication WORD PROBLEM Task Cards
• Set 3 – 24 Tape Diagram Multiplication COMPARISON Task Cards
• Set 4 – 32 Tape Diagram Multiplication MISSING FACTOR Task Cards
Tape Diagram BUNDLE TWO
- 232 multiplication and division task cards using Tape Diagrams, Strip Diagrams or Bar Models
Tape Diagram Bundle TWO Includes:
• Set 5 - 92 number sentence multiplication task cards
• Set 6 - 44 multiplication 2-step comparison task cards
• Set 7 - 32 word problem task cards using a multiples of ten
• Set 8 - 32 task cards using a teen factor and the distributive property
• Set 9 - 32 task cards using single digit division.
Challenging and engaging!
The Student Created Word Problems always create a roar of approval in my classroom as pairs work together to create their own word problems within the parameters of the sentence frames based on Cognitive Guided Instruction.
STUDENT CREATED Multiplication and Division Sentence Frame Bundle
STUDENT CREATED Addition and Subtraction Sentence Frame Bundle
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley. Follow me for 50% off Bundles for the first 48 hours.