EDITABLE Holiday literacy centers are sure to bring some jolly and cheer to your students literacy workshop time! Each activity has an editable version for you to customize for your students needs. Your student's will love these engaging, rigorous, and FUN literacy center activities!
Holiday Literacy Centers is also PRINTER FRIENDLY!
- Jingle Bells-students write their sight words on each bell with a white crayon and then water color over to reveal their words!
- Shiny and Bright-choose a sight word ornament (real or paper) and write it on your ornament. Add to a class created tree or own!
- Ornament Challenge-students practice their fluency! Read each ornament and time yourself each time. Try to beat your time!
- Snow Many Sight Words-students use a spinner (or paper clip) to spin and write their words! (2 versions-colors and amount of letters in a word)
- Secret Present-use the code sheet to decode the secret word! CVC and Digraphs included!
- Moosetery Code-use the moosetery code sheet to decode the sentences. Write each sentence correctly!
- Penguin Playdough Words-use the penguin mats and penguin sight word cards to build your sight words with playdough!
- Winter Vocab Headbandz-print each card. Each student takes turns wearing a headband and trying to guess the word on the card by clues their teammates give them!
- Mitten Match Up-print 2 copies of the mittens. Attach Velcro to the back and use with gloves for a fun memory game!