Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE: Engage your students throughout the entire year with this huge bundle of my best-selling escape rooms. Each of these unique, full class escape rooms has its own individual theme and includes everything you need! Only additional item required is a desktop of l$99.99$135.83Save $35.84
Middle School Math Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Easter Escape Rooms
These four escape room activities are an exciting and engaging way to review or practice various math concepts around the holidays in any math classroom! Students work collaboratively, in small groups, to solve puzzles and escape the different holiday situations they've found themselves trapped in!
All you need is a computer and everything else is provided for these four fun class activities that will keep students on task and excited to do math during times of the year that it can be hard to focus in the classroom!
Note: Computer must be able to access Microsoft excel. Computer must be a desktop or laptop computer as the file used in this escape room requires enabling macros, which is not compatible with iPads or other tablets.
EACH ESCAPE ROOM CONTAINS:
- 5 themed work centers with various puzzles students must decode and work through to escape a different holiday themed scenario
- Student calculation workbooks
- Excel solution files for students to enter final results to "escape"
- Detailed teacher instructions for each escape room setup and lesson delivery
Simply print and cut out the materials and you are ready to set up your escape room. The only additional materials needed to complete this activity is student access to a computer (only one computer needed for the entire class).
TOPICS COVERED IN EACH ESCAPE ROOM:
- Area of rectangles and triangles (including simple 2D complex shapes)
- Volume of right rectangular prisms
- Application of four operations on whole numbers, basic fractions, and basic decimal numbers
- Evaluating order of operations expressions (not containing exponents)
- Understanding of equivalent fractions and representing in lowest terms
- Solving basic one step equations
- Identifying equivalent fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Coordinate graphing on Cartesian plane (Quadrant 1 only)
- Evaluating expressions given value of variable
- Finding surface area of rectangular and triangular prisms (and cylinders in advanced version only)
- Multiplying and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and integers (in advanced version only)
- Solving and graphing linear equations
- Volume of prisms and cylinders
- Operations with rational numbers
- Conversions between fractions, decimals and percents
- Basic algebra (inputting known variables into equations and solving)
- Graphing points on a coordinate grid
- Applying rules of order of operations
- Logic puzzles
© Limitless Lessons
Click HERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!