READING + MATH + PUZZLES = FUN!
High-interest, fun-to-do thematic unit that includes reading and math activities (PLUS puzzles) for an enjoyable, yet educational, experience with coloring eggs for springtime baskets.
Questions designed to provide practice for standards-based end-of-grade tests.
INCLUDED IN THIS MINI UNIT:
1. How Did Egg Coloring Begin? (Reading/Informational)
2. Make These Beautiful Eggs for Your Basket (Reading/Project &
3. Learn to Dye Eggs the Natural Way - Dyeing eggs with natural
4. Easter Egg Word Ladder (Vocabulary)
5. Whose Egg Is Whose? (A pictorial reasoning puzzle)
6. Can You Find All of the Eggs? (Word Search)
7. Answer Key
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of all ReadingWorks' materials
OTHER MINI UNITS AVAILABLE:
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Valentine's Day
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Patrick's Day
March Mini Unit: Kites
Holiday Mini Unit: Cinco de Mayo
Halloween Mini Unit: Candy Corn