Holiday Plans Singing Story (Resources Supporting the Kodály Method)
Brought to you by MySongFile.com
Singing stories are a fantastic way to end a lesson to help students to settle before going back to work on different subjects.
Included is the illustrated song and sheet music.
• "Holiday Plans" is a fun song about day-dreaming in class about the up-coming holidays.
• You can sing the whole story, or sing the chorus and just speak the verses. With younger students this can be used to reinforce “singing” and “speaking” voices.
• The illustrations are bright and engaging.
• This song is in mixed metre - 4/4 and 6/8.
• As a singing story, this song is suited for younger students.
• The rhythms and mixed metre make it a useful song for older students.
This singing story and more available at MySongFile.com