These low-prep holiday projects are an easy way to assign activities to engage the entire family in the learning process. Each project includes writing activities and digital options for Seesaw so you can engage your in-person and virtual learners. Keep the holidays fun while still working on academics (even during distance learning) with these easy-to-prep projects!
►►►You'll save over 25% off individual prices when you purchase the bundle!
Resources included in this bundle:
- All About Me Project
- Build a Jack-o-Lantern Project
- Disguise a Turkey Project
- I Am Thankful Books
- Disguise a Gingerbread Man Project
- Design a Holiday Sweater Project
- 100th Day of School Projects
- Design a Snowperson Project
- I Am Lucky Project
- Funny Bunny Writing Project
- Mother's Day Project
Each Resource Includes:
- PDF with Printables
- Link to a Seesaw Activity
- Editable Family Letter Template when applicable (MUST HAVE POWERPOINT TO EDIT)
- Lined Writing Templates
- And more!
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders