Q-Tip Dot-It Pages are so much fun and engaging. Plus, this activity will give your students such valuable fine motor practice.And it's so easy! Just print off your choice of full or half-page options with or without word descriptions. Add some dabs of paint and a few cotton swabs, and your students will be ready to go.
Check out all nine holidays covered in this bundle. Just click on the links below to see details.
• Back To School - Q-Tip Dot It Tracer Pages
• Halloween Q-Tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Thanksgiving Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Christmas Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Valentine's Day Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• St. Patrick's Day Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Earth Day Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Easter Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
• Cinco De Mayo Q-tip Dot-It Tracer Pages
If you are looking to add more challenge to these type of activities by incorporating them into your literacy stations, check out my
• Dot It - Paint It - Stick It - Editable, Engaging Letter and Sight Word Practice.
These activities will allow you to focus on letters and sight words and it's EDITABLE