Also included in
- Holiday themed music activities for elementary music teachers, PE and anyone who needs engaging, active and upbeat brain break and movement activities. Move with Monster Freeze Dance, Scarves, “The Reindeer Beat” throughout December classes. The holiday themed background music doesn’t include vocals$18.90$21.00Save $2.10
- VIDEO RESOURCESScarf activities for each month of the school year! Our computer friendly students need movement in music classes. You can help your students with short movement activities to transition to music class or to their next class. Everything you need is in this BUNDLE of Scarf Activities$53.33$59.25Save $5.92
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s December Holiday scarf activity time. Students love to move with the monsters in this HOLIDAY scarf activity video. Music and Video activity in one resource to help keep your students busy moving during December holiday excitement! Students can stand in their own space or dance around their living rooms while exercising gross and fine motor muscles. Use the video in your virtual classrooms for December, Christmas, Holiday music and movement activities. Perfect for K-3 students.
- Teaching Activity Video
- 12 HOLIDAY ACTION Scarf Directional Cards/Presentation: Play your own music and students move their scarves like the shapes.
- Scarf Rules
- Hand Directions
- Teaching Directions
WHY USE THIS RESOURCE?
- Scarf activities are perfect for the P.E., Music, Special Education, Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade Teachers. Scarf movement activities increase Reading skills because they help students with tracking, concept identification, visualization, and sequencing.
- Movement is a powerful learning tool, particularly for students who are bodily-kinesthetically inclined.
- Perfect for exercising and developing gross motor skills.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Brain Breaks
- Music Class activities
- P.E. Classes
- Reward Days
- Rainy Days
Children love to wave scarves around. Use a towel, bandana, scarf, tissue wrapping paper, washcloth- even a tissue in this activity. You will love having the rules and directions as well as the specific movements for optimal gross motor action!
Movement activities encourage brain connections and help children in so many ways!
MORE NOVEMBER MUSIC AND MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
- ORFF MUSIC LESSON “WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS”
- ORFF MUSIC LESSON “JOLLY OLD ST. NICHOLAS
- ORFF MUSIC LESSON “JINGLE BELLS”
HOLIDAY THEMED VOCAL EXPLORATIONS
- HOLIDAY RHYTHM CHANTS AND ACTIVITIES
- DECEMBER LIGHTS ORFF ARRANGEMENT
- HOLIDAY MUSIC CLASS WORKSHEETS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the “ASK A QUESTION” section. Or email Sandra@singplaycreate.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!